Saturday, 28 May 2011
, a photo by
This drawing was created by experimenting with the new shadow feature in Inkpad (v1.3).
To create Inner glow effect:
1. Draw or select a shape to which you would like to apply the inner glow
2. Copy the shape
3. Draw a bounding box around the shape created in step 1. The box must be larger than the shape. See below.
4. Send the box behind shape and select both objects
5. Subtract the shape from the box using Path>Subtract Front
6. Turn shadow on (set offset to "0" and blur to desired amount)
7. Paste previously copied shape
8. Set stroke and fill to none
9. Select all 3 objects and apply mask (Path>Mask)
Voila! an object with inner glow.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
28 May 2011 at 23:59
31 May 2011 at 09:22
very cool. More, please!
Post Comments (Atom)